– Closed $763k in incremental revenue during Q1 2017 (+347% to goal).
– Effectively scaled Furniture Retailer from a February $50k Programmatic Test to $1.96M spend in 2016 and $1.26M in Q1 2017 which received shout outs from CEO Marissa Mayer & CRO Lisa Utzschneider!
– Developed & led Microsoft Excel Macros Training Session for the North America Sales Region.
– Ended Q4 2016 with the top 2 spenders in the Mid-Market Retail Vertical, and 3 of top 5.
Account Manager, Retail
July 2015 – Present
As a Performance Account Manager I provide strategic and tactical guidance to premium search, native, display, & video advertisers within the Retail vertical. I lead an incredibly talented advertising team where we are responsible for developing advertiser relationships with Yahoo through education, communication, and collaboration.
– Managed $11.5M in advertising dollars in 2016 ($3M in Q1 2017).
– Closed $1.23M incremental revenue through SSI Programs since Q3.
– Mentor of four Yahoos to encourage personal/career development.
– Subject Matter Expert for MS Excel, Sales Training (AM Academy), Gemini Product Ads, & BrightRoll DSP.
Advertising Operations Specialist
January 2014 – July 2015
Actively monitored and analyzed advertiser’s spending patterns to provide bid, budget, and other performance optimizations based on the advertiser’s KPIs.
– Supported 4 Sales Teams and 2015 advertising spend of $119M.
– Recipient of Yahoo Fearless Leader & Macro Master Awards.
– Subject Matter Expert for MS Excel, Strategic Sales Programs, Scaled Activities, Speed & Efficiency, and Bing Ads Reclassification.
– Developed and updated multiple MS Excel Macros to streamline processes and increase productivity within the Ad Operations org.
StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Achiever, Competition, Responsibility, Focus, Includer
Master Vlookerupper – My favorite endorsement on my LinkedIn Profile which was initially added as a joke after I won the first ever Yahoo Macro Master Award.